Who is The Travel Hacker?
I've become known as The Travel Hacker, & I'm also the producer and presenter of The Travel Hacker Online TV Show.
I setup my first travel agency at the age of 16 in England, at first booking flights and travel experiences for myself, and then friends and family. Ever since then I've been on a quest to help people travel in style, without a lavish budget. Travel Hacking is exciting, fun, and highly rewarding, and I love researching and sharing the latest hacks so travelers can save time, energy, and money.
These days there’s a dizzying array of travel providers and options, and it's fun to help other travel enthusiasts like yourself to navigate through the maze.
The Travel Hacker Show provides a smorgasbord of tips, tricks and secrets related to air, hotel, and car rental experiences. Business travelers, road warriors, executives, and leisure travelers alike can all benefit from this site, and The Travel Hacker resources.
Want to travel first class more often? Great, I can help you!
Want to be treated like royalty in hotels? I can hook you up with that, too.
Want to save time every time you rent a car, by bypassing the counter? Voila! It’s my pleasure to help you.
10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Andrew Lock:
- I started my first travel agency in England at the age of 17.
- Cherry cola bottles are my absolute favorite candy.
- I have traveled multiple millions of airline miles around the globe - too many to count.
- Music is another passion, and I play the drums and piano - but not at the same time.
- I really am from England. Please don't accuse me of having a "fake" accent (yes that's happened).
- Delta is my favorite U.S. airline, and internationally I like Virgin and Emirates.
- I eat gluten and dairy free, not because of a diet fad, but because my body reacts badly to both foods.
- My original background was in the world of TV production in jolly ol' England.
- I flew on one of the last Concorde flights and it was unforgettable. I'm so sad Concorde doesn't fly today.
- I'm from England but I live in the States (so far California, Utah, and New York.
A Few Fun Facts
YES! I really am from England. No need to accuse me of having a fake British accent (yes, that’s really happened).
NO! I’m not an expert TV presenter. I’m just a regular British chap who loves sharing travel hacking tips.
YES! The show is irreverent and quirky, with lots of dry British humor. I hope that doesn’t offend you.
YES! I am happy to consider speaking at your seminar, workshop, conference, university, or living room (preferably with a nice cup of tea). Please email: email@example.com with your proposal.
Customer Support Questions?
I'm glad you asked, I'm here for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 385-200-0991 during office hours (M – F 9am – 5pm PST). Mailing Address: 12751 Millenium, Playa Vista, CA 90094